0 votes

My neighbor put a complaint with the Lord of income because my dog you barked to his daughter

The neighbor put a complaint about my dog bark to his daughter and my dog got collar which was now moored it I want to remove... But can not find place... What can be?


Anon User Points 0
Excuse me. We do not understand well, your question. You can repeat it to the lawyers of [www.cumboki.com] (http://www.cumboki.com/)


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: