0 votes

Transfer to Italy for two years. Take the Spanish car there or buy one in Italy.

I'm going to move to Italy for two years for work and I don't know if you want more take me there my Spanish car or buy one second hand there. Should there be registered to be able to buy a car or being European I can buy normally?, insurance and taxes there are very expensive? Worth a take-me-mine and is now or should I do something pending as the car is going to be there two years? They are some of the questions that arise me.


Anon User Points 0
The questions that refer to the Italian traffic regulations, it should expose them and an Italian Forum, here I doubt that they can answer you, if you decide to take your car to Italy is suitable to ensure that your policy covers you in that country.


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: