0 votes

What if I go to Europe 82 days can I go back to Europe for a week, a month after?

I have a trip to Europe for 82 days from late December until mid-March but I need to go back for 5 days in May. I want to know if I can return it without problems.


Anon User Points 0
If you belong to a country that requires no visa for entry as a tourist in Spain can, without problems, always return and when it does not reach the 90 days allowed.


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: