1 votes

I can export my ID or I have to create a society?

I want to sell a few pieces in another country. Can I do it as a physical person with my identity card? Or do I have to create a society? Or how autonomous?


Anon User Points 0
If these given high as an autonomous, don't have that constituyas a society; You must sign up in finance as an intra-Community operator, send a time after a fiscal number to sell and buy. That that if keep in mind tax obligations involved sell and buy out of Spain. We hope you have been helpful.


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: