1 votes

Freelancers and opening and activity licenses

My mother is self-contained, runs a bar, the echo is, if you unsubscribe as a self-employed on the estate and on the ss, when do you want to reopen the establishment will you have to re-apply for all the licenses you asked for when you opened the bar?!


Anon User Points 0
We recommend that you put yours put in the hands of an expert to study your specific case. As a general rule, you should not reapply for municipal licenses. In certain cases, if the terrace licenses.


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: