1 votes

Can not anymore with my mother and my psychological situation and economy what should I do?

(I reside in Catalonia, Spain) I come to tell you a topic is really serious to me, well I don't know where to start, my father has esclerosi multime and receives a pension, my mother is unemployed and has the subsidy, my mother is looking for support and there is absolutely NOTHING, the money of the bank account is dropping and dropping and we are at the roze of the abyss as they have recently raised the price of the Residence where my father because you can't be at home, we don't have to the end of the month or jokes, with forgiveness, the money goes down and it is worrying, in the extreme case would be to ask family money, I am currently in 1st year of high school and I'm really stressed out, not only that, over what was missing, my parents are deaf and from time to time when I have to fill I some affairs having 16 years old, my uncles barely know the topic and my other my parents didn't have a lot of communication, my grandparents obviously does not know much of the matter, even I have not finished friends, my mother had cancer and now diabetes, What can be worse? Not if you catch the humor of this, recently asked for a pension but it is more than 1 year, and to find help we don't find anything, and if I can advise of that, the better. Now comes my psychological part, I'm really stressed and I think that I focus more on the issues of the house that in the studies and that obviously is not good, my grandparents are a critical piece to that, and I support them, seem to me a point of support and safety, I need to relax. My minimal motivation to study is to pass it all and have a good job as soon as possible to support the family, although sometimes I think of leaving my house as soon as you have a stable job and a flat with my fellow classmates, I hope nobody go through what I'm going through because it is very hard.


Anon User Points 0
I recommend that you contact me via [www.agsgraduados.es](http://www.agsgraduados.es/) Mirare to help you, to see what you can do with your parents. If your mother cannot find a job, but suffers from limitations, we could look to arrange a pension. With regard to your father, you would see that pension this perceiving, to see if it is possible to increase-the. I leave also my contact [\[email protected\]](/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection)/* */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* */ Phone 937685683


Anon User Points 0
Tell you that many people in a similar situation in which the economy makes that you worry. It is something that you can't control even if you try. 2cosas occur to me 1 of them is to work somewhere to part-time and the other option is to go to sticks or some Association to help you in any way. Other option is to add a comment for a relative by these carrying heavy load.


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: