1 votes

I have been working as a physical education monitor for 15 years in J. Extremadura, as I can validate my experience with titulac.

What type of qualification could you apply for? Where should I go?


Anon User Points 0
You can request a certificate of professionalism through the accreditation of competencies. In my community, you can apply through the Sepe. They make you a kind of test. Luck


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: