0 votes

I work in the Public Administration. I have read that when you voluntarily leave a job there are problems to apply for unemployment.

If I voluntarily terminated a contract in one administration (an eventual contract) for another related to my studies, and in this one I have had two 15-day contracts that have voluntarily ended I have the right to charge unemployment?


Anon User Points 0
No, you only get paid if you are fired, if you leave, you do not have that right. Apart from that you have to have 2 years in order to be able to collect unemployment.


TheXpertSpace is an online community of people who give and receive advice.
You can check other people responses or create a new question if it's not already solved

Powered by: